Jeanneau 45DS 2013 Now SOLD
Jeanneau 45DS 2011. Now Sold Sorry.
- Comprehensive Med cruising spec
- In mast furling
- bow thruster
- Deck saloon views
- 3 double cabin 2 heads huge cockpit
- Established charter income
Jeanneau 45DS 2013
The most popular 3 double cabin, 2 head,version with standard draft keel. “Gracie Lou Too” now offered by the original owner. The Jeanneau 45DS 2013 has been kept in immaculate cosmetic condition with a comprehensive detailed maintenance record to match. Originally specd for comforble Med cruising with all the extras including electric winch, inmast furling & bow thruster . She is sold with an established charter income, coded to DOT MCA & with current Spanish charter license.
To find out more about the Jeanneau 45ds 2013 and other boats for sale or charter please use the button below to be taken to the contact page.
Questions? Find out more
|Cruising Speed:||7 Kn|
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU 45DS 2013
Yanmar 4JH5-CE, 54hp diesel engine located under companionway steps. Shaft drive via P-bracket to three blade fixed propeller. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Single lever controls and engine instrumentation at port helm.
Bowthruster in tunnel forward with controls at helm
RIG & SAIL HANDLING – Jeanneau 45DS 2013.
Fractional rigged sloop, Z spars double spreader mast & Boom.
In mast furling main Facnor furling headsail.
2 x Harken 44ST Halyard winches – port side electric.
2 x Harken 54ST winches.
Harken & Spinlock deckgear.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU 45DS 2013
• 4 x 12 volt batteries in two banks
• Charging from 80 amp alternator
• 220 volt 60 amp battery charger.
• 220 volt shore power with ring mains
• 220 volt immersion heater
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 45DS 2013
• Twin steering compasses
• 2 x Raymarine ST70’s (one at each helm)
• Raymarine ST70 autopilot with SPX30 core pack and gyro compass
• Raymarine E90W plotter aft of cockpit table
• Raymarine E55 DSC VHF radio with hawk/antenna at masthead
• CD player and FM radio with Bose speakers in saloon and cockpit speakers
• LED navigation lights
DECK EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 45DS 2013
• 20kg Delta anchor with 32m chain and 45m warp
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with gates in lifelines
• Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
• Quick 1000W electric windlass with wired remote control
• Taupe coloured sprayhood
• Taupe coloured bimini
• Taupe coloured cockpit cushions
• Outboard bracket on pushpit
• White cockpit table
• 6 x fenders
• 4 x warps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. These details are therefore issued as guidance & not intended to form any part of a contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay