Jeanneau 439 2013 for sale
Jeanneau 439 2013 For sale.
- Comprehensive Med cruising spec
- Full 220 V Aircon.
- 3 double cabin 2 heads.
- MCA Coded.
- Full Bimini, Cushions exterior lighting.
- Established Charter income.
Jeanneau 439 2013
Just past her 3rd birthday, latest model in superb condition with luxuries such as a powerful Aircon system in all cabins. (240V). Probably the fastest boat we have on the fleet with a good suit of sails (Slab reefing) & an 40 Hp engine for when you don’t want to sail. The luxury & space of a much larger yacht, 3 double cabins, 2 heads & too many spondoolies to list including an illuminated bimini should that float your boat. She Is sld with an established charter income, MCA Coding & Spanish charter license.
To find out more about the Jeanneau 45ds 2013 and other boats for sale or charter please use the button below to be taken to the contact page.
Questions? Find out more
Jeanneau 439 2013.
|Cruising Speed:||7 Kn|
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU 439 2013
Yanmar 4JH5-CE, 54hp diesel engine located under companionway steps. Shaft drive via P-bracket to three blade fixed propeller. Single lever controls and engine instrumentation at helm.
Bowthruster in tunnel forward with controls at helm
RIG &SAIL HANDLING – JEANNEAU 439 2013
• Fractionally rigged Sloop Double spreadr Z spars mast & Boom.
• Battened main single line slab reef & Furling headsail.
• Rod Kicker.
• 2 x Harken 46ST 2Sp Genoa winches.
• 1 x Harken 40 ST winch on coachroof.
• 1 x Electric Halyard winch.
• Harken & pinlock deckgear.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU 439 2013.
• 4 x 12 volt batteries in two banks
• Charging from 80 amp alternator
• 220 volt battery charger.
• 220 volt shore power with ring mains
• Hot & Cold pressurised water system via heat exchanger.
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 439 2013
• Twin steering compasses
• 2 x Raymarine ST70 multifunction display.
• Raymarine E95 touchscreen plotter aft of cockpit table
• Raymarine DSC VHF radio antenna at masthead + 1 handheld VHF
• CD player Aux & USB and FM radio Bose speakers in saloon and cockpit speakers
• LED navigation lights
DECK EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 439 2013
• Anchor with 32m chain and 45m warp
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with gates in lifelines
• Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
• Electric windlass with wired remote control
• Taupe coloured sprayhood,Bimini with LED lights & Cushions.
• Liferaft locker.
• 2.3M Tender.
• 2.4 Hp Outboard with bracket on pushpit.
• White cockpit table & cover.
• 6 x fenders.
• 4 x warps.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 439 2013
• Epirb with Gps
• Manual & Electric bilge pumps.
• SOLAS B 8 Man liferaft.
• Horseshoe life ring.
• Danbuoy .
• Grab bag.
• Auto extinguishers in engine compartment manual elsewhere.
• Glo torches Fog horn,Gas alarm.
• Safety Lines.
• Medical Kit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. These details are therefore issued as guidance & not intended to form any part of a contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Come & sail with us in the sun.
JEANNEAU 439 for sale - ESTABLISHED CHARTER INCOME
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay