Mon 331 Motor sailer for sale
Mon 331 1988 For sale.
- Comfortable year round Med cruising
- Centre cockpit with dog house & double aft owners
- Many recent additions
- Solid Danish build quality
- Very Attractive price € 16,500
Mon 331 1988.
These are very well regarded & often in demand as infrequently on market. Laurena is a tough, well built & finished motor sailer from Denmark with the standard we love in Danish yachts. With respectable sailing performance and probably more toward the sailing end of the spectrum; very comfortable, sturdy with clean lines showing her pedigree.
At this price she also offers a lot of boat for a very modest outlay.
The pilothouse arrangement makes for comfortable year round cruising in any lattitude with galley & great seating area very “open plan” with the privacy of the aft cabin when required. Below there is further accommodation by way of a reasonable double and single cabin (both private) amidships & a cozy saloon with a good double and 3 berths possible if you push it.
She has been looked after with recent documented maintenance & works including a new Raymarine Dragonfly Plotter & instrumentation, lots of the refit completed to a good solid standard – much with the help of or under direction of a marine surveyor good sails, engine tidy IE lots of the major stuff in good order.
Cosmetically a little elbow grease would bring this pretty yacht up to tip top condition the build quality will see her in fine for years to come – she is attractively priced to reflect this.
To find out more about this Mon 331 from 1998 and other boats for sale or charter please use the button below to be taken to the contact page.
Questions? Find out more
Mon 331 1988.
|Builder:||Mon boats AS|
|Construction :||GRP Hull & Deck|
|Yanmar 3HM||30 Hp|
|Cruising Speed:||5 – 6 Kn|
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – Mon 331 1988.
Yanmar 3HM 30 Hp Saildrive with fixed 3 blade semi enclosed prop
Service Autumn 2017 new starter motor & new belts.
RIG & SAIL HANDLING – Mon 331 1988.
Masthead sloop, single spreader mast & Boom.
In mast furling main with Furlex furling headsail.
2 x Andersen ST28 winches.
1 x Andersen 10 halyard winch.
2 x Antal 12 winches.
Sails serviced & UV Strips replaced 2017, sails were not able to be inspected but look to be in good/reasonable condition.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Mon 331 1988
• 3 x 12 volt batteries in two banks
• Charging from alternator
• 220 volt battery charger New 2016.
• Charging from solar panel
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT – Mon 331 1988.
• Steering compasses
• Raymarine Dragonfly 5M GPS / Chartplotter.
• Raymarine ST40 Depth & Speed in cockpit
• VHF Radio
• CD player and FM radio and recent cockpit speakers
DECK EQUIPMENT – Mon 331 1998.
• 20kg Delta ? (Not seen) Anchor with chain and warp
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit.
• Stainless steel transom boarding ladder from sugar scoop.
• Manual Windlass.
• Full Sprayhood & cockpit cover / Bimini New 2016
• 4 x fenders
• 4 x warps
DOMESTIC INVENTORY – Mon 331 1988.
• “Deck saloon” linear Galley to Port helm.
• 2 burner gas hob sink & Fridge.
• New Upholstery cabins 2016.
ACCOMMODATION & LAYOUT – Mon 331 1988
• Forepeak offers a well proportioned shower & heads with hand basin & teak floor grate & portlight
• Aft to Saloon, cozy and well finished with cabinetry including shelves, lockers below & above, recessed portlights, recently replaced upholstery & backrests refurbishment mostly completed with a few jobs yet to do. Folding table and seating in comfort or 4 or 5. Converts to a smallish double to Starboard & a single to Port. Deckhatch, lights & speakers Teak & Holly cabin sole, brass finish Barometer & clock, all in all a very pleasant saloon. Companionway steps leading to cockpit with doors to Port & Starboard cabins amidships.
• To Starboard a reasonable/small double berth with lights & hanging locker to Port a single 1/4 berth type arrangement again with lights & storage.
•Companionway steps up to deck / saloon area with enclosed wheel helm to Starboard (Also tiller & mainsheet track over aft cabin) instruments & switch panel. To Port the linea galley area with a sink & 2 burner hob aft of these is the compressor fridge & teak inlaid cockpit seating with lockers beneath & a teak sole. The helm position / dog house houses stereo & recent / some new Raymarine instrumentation (Part integrated at present) The whole area can be covered by a bimini / cockpit cover (New 2016) complete with sides & frame.
•At the aft end of this large area is a double door access to the separate aft cabin. This is as far as the refit has reached and makes a good double at present used for storage but portlights & a solid construction would make for a useful cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. These details are therefore issued as guidance & not intended to form any part of a contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay