Princess 35 Flybridge 1991 for sale
Princess 35 Flybridge 1991 for sale £34,950.
- Well specd & ready to sail away.
- Priced for quick sale – must go.
- Needs some cosmetic tidying hence price
- Great inexpensive entry to Med cruising.
- The later release layout.
- 7 Berth 2 double cabin version.
PRINCESS 35 1991 for sale.
All round a lovely little ship; comfortable & seaworthy. Iona represents great value in which to have fun & explore Med at a very affordable price. One of the later model Princess 35 with transom door & the most popular 2 cabin layout, both of sensible size with double forward & twin bunk to starboard ideal for children or (6 Ft) guests.
“Iona of Hull” is now offered by her owner of 11 years a former Merchant Navy engineer. Most importantly on a yacht of this nature her engines and systems have been well maintained and used regularly. The living accommodation offers a flexible layout with up to 7 berths with good sized galley & useable heads & shower perfect for a week or 2 afloat.
To find out more about the Princess 35 flybridge 1991 and other boats for sale or charter please use the button below to be taken to the contact page.
Questions? Find out more
Princess 35 flybridge
|Engines:||Volvo Tamd41 200 Hp. x 2|
|Cruising Speed:||18 Kn|
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – PRINCESS 35 Flybridge 1991.
2 x Volvo TAMD 41B 200 Hp diesel engine located under saloon sole, good access & professionally maintained last 11 years. Shaft drive.Dual lever morse control and engine instrumentation at helm & flybridge.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – PRINCESS 35 Flybridge 1991.
• 3 x 12 volt batteries in two banks New 2017.
• Charging from 30 amp alternator
• 220 volt 30 amp battery charger.
• 220 volt shore power with ring mains
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT – PRINCESS 35 flybridge 1991.
• Furno 1831 Radar.
• Cetrek Autohelm needs attention.
• Nav 398 Gps.
• Echo pilot Speed & depth.
• Navico Rt6500 VHF radio with antenna at flybridge.
• CD player speakers in saloon and cockpit.
INTERIOR – PRINCESS 35 1991.
• 4 Berths in 2 cabins + 2 in saloon.
• Double owners cabin.
• Twin “bunk” cabin.
• Large saloon bench setee port & Starboard.
• Internal helm position & Nav instuments.
• Down to large galley area. Isotherm fridge, Microwave, food processor etc.
• Forward to heads with shower basin etc
DECK EQUIPMENT – PRINCESS 35 1991.
• Stainless CQR anchor with 6M Stainless & 50 M galvanised chain
• Stainless steel pulpit.
• Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
• Electric windlass with wired remote control
• Stainless steel davits.
• Full set of bimini & UV covers some of which require attention.
• Various cockpit & flybridge cushions
• 8 Fenders & 2 ball fenders
• Lines & Warps.
• Boathooks & other items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. These details are therefore issued as guidance & not intended to form any part of a contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Come & sail with us in the sun.
Princess 35 Mk2 For sale reduced to £ 34,950 must be sold.
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay