Booking form Terms & conditions.
Received by client on confirmation of booking. Must be signed & returned to MYC before charter start date.
This confirms that Terms & Conditions have been read understood & agreed to. Please see full info at foot of page.
Yacht Charter Inclusives:
- All risk insurance. (Less security deposit)
- Home port berth in Alcudia (Except Angora 43DS)
- “Peachick” 33i home port berth in Pollenca
- Holiday insurance
- Non home port moorings
- Bed Linen 10 Euro pp p/week
- Final Clean 30 – 40 Ft 100 Euro
- Final Clean 40+ ft 140 Euro
- Gas bottle / week 10 euro
- Optional damage waiver (Non refundable instead of security deposit) 25 Euro / day
- Bed Linen & bath towelset : Euro 16.00 per person
- additional Bath towels (Beach towels not included) Euro 10.00 per person
- Outboard engine. Euro 100.00
- Dinghy. (Included)
- Inflatable Standup paddle board Euro 90 / week
(Inc good 3 part paddle & leash)
- Skipper per day (meals to be provided by client) Euro 150.00 – 200
To be paid at start in cash or by card (+1.5% bank charge) or via non-refundable damage waiver @ 25 Euro/day with Extras.
Please see below our full equipment list:
Possible Additional charges:
- Additional clean. Only if left totally unreasonably dirty: charge/hour
- Late Return on last full charter day(After 17.00) Euro 75.00/hour
- Late departure on leaving date (After 09.00) Euro 75.00/hour
- Please ensure that you return on time, if late it may not be possible to refuel/clean/handover to the next charter on time the above charges reflect this.
Clients Certificates & details:
Please forward to Mallorca Yacht Charter at least 2 weeks before charter start date:
- A copy of skipper’s certificate
- A copy skipper’s passport
- Full crew list
- Clients Address, email & mobile phone no.
Deposit; minimum 30% due within 2 weeks of confirmation of booking.
Final payment : Balance due 4 weeks before start date.
One week charter bookings are from Saturday to Saturday. Bookings of 2 weeks or longer may sometimes start at other times
Booking Form Terms & Conditions:
Received by client on confirmation of booking.
Must be signed & returned to Mallorca yacht charter Ltd before charter start date.
Please take the time to read these as this details all the terms of service and conditions for chartering a yacht with Mallorca Yacht Charters. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns and we’ll be happy to help.