Jeanneau 36i 2008 owners layout for sale
Jeanneau 36i 2008 £ 58,000 Vat Paid.
- Rare level of specification inc electric winch.
- Refit for extended Med cruising
- Much sought owners layout with sep shower
- Ready to sail away
- Coded with established charter income
- Light charter use only
Jeanneau 36i 2008.
Probably one of the best prepared yachts I have had the pleasure of stepping on board. Now offered for sale with an established charter income and due to her spec a growing loyal following. A well thoughtout spec to cruise the Med’or anywhere else for that matter with comfort & ease. A bow thruster, comprehensive electronics, recent sails and she even has super thick cushioning with fitted silk sheets all make for a great spec. Celtus has been kept in immaculate cosmetic condition with a comprehensive detailed maintenance record to match. 2 good doubles & the highly regarded 36i heads/shower arrangement. She is sold at a sensibly attractive price with Vat paid ready to sail away.
To find out more about the Jeanneau 36i 2008 and other boats for sale or charter please use the button below to be taken to the contact page.
Questions? Find out more
Jeanneau 36i 2008 Owners Version.
|Cruising Speed:||6 Kn|
• 2 x Double Cabin owners version.
• 2 x 6Ft Saloon Berth with sliding chart table.
• Large Head with Seperate shower.
• Jaguar Ambience leather style upholstery.
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – Jeanneau 36i 2008
Volvo 2030 20 Hp diesel engine located under companionway steps. Shaft drive via P-bracket to three blade fixed propeller. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Single lever controls and engine instrumentation at helm.
Bowthruster in tunnel forward with controls at helm.
RIG & SAIL HANDLING – JEANNEAU 36i 2008
• Double spreader Selden mast & Boom. Fractional Rig.
• Harken Electric 900 Halyard winch to port, Harken 32ST to Stbd.
• 2 x Harken 40ST headsail.
• Facnor Ls165 Headsail furling system.
• Gas Vang & Lazy jacks/stackpack.
SAILS – JEANNEAU 36i 2008
• Main & Genoa good condition age unknown.
• Single line slab reef – 3 reefs.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU 36i 2008.
• 3 x 12 volt batteries.
• 220 volt battery charger.
• 220 volt shore power.
• 220 volt Hotwater heater.
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 36i 2008.
• Plastimo 135 compass.
• Raymarine C80 plotter
• Raymarine ST1600 Autopilot
• Raymarine ST60+ Wind & Tridata Log
• Raymarine DSC VHF radio with antenna at masthead.
DECK EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 36i 2008.
• Double Bow roller Spade anchor with chain and warp
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with gates in lifelines
• Stainless steel transom boarding ladder &shower on sugar scoop.
• Quick electric windlass with wired remote control
• Cockpit cushions
• Outboard bracket on pushpit
• White cockpit table
• 6 x fenders
• 4 x warps
SAFETY EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU 36I 2008
• Manual & Auto Bilge pump.
• Seago Rescue System
• Various backup systems torches Nav aids etc.
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay