Jeanneau 43 Deck Saloon for sale with income
- Deck saloon with a view.
- 4 double cabins 2 heads.
- Refit 2018 see description.
- Bow thruster.
- Inmast furling.
- New Sanders sails 2017.
- Flexible layout.
- € 65,000 EU VAT Paid.
Jeanneau 43DS For sale
Reluctantly for sale by the owner & we very much hope she will remain in charter with us this 4 cabin, 2 head Jeanneau 43 Deck saloon “Angora” These are substantial cruising yachts ideal for extended periods aboard, comfortable with solid sailing performance & substantial build quality. The accommodation & layout are ingeniously flexible; currently with 2 large aft cabins which convert to a single owners suite, forepeak double upfront & a twin bunk cabin mid ships – always popular with young people, 2 heads, a large saloon (Inc 2 berths) with raised seating areas & huge galley with twin fridge & freezer. All with a view. The large cockpit area & double sunpad forward all make for comfortable Med cruising.
Currently DOT/MCA coded for commercial use complete with Spanish survey & charter license she would make a great school boat and with the 10 person capability is always popular. 2017-18 saw a comprehensive refit with new Sanders sails, rig overhaul & survey. Keel was dropped & rebedded with a new windlass preceding in 2016, New alternator & starter motor 2018, and the Gori prop full service early 2019. MCA full survey 2019 , no faults.
At this realistic price she makes a good proposition. Please contact for further info.Questions? Find out more
|LOA||13.21m / 43ft|
|Engine||Yanmar 60 HP|
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43DS 2004 For sale.
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• Yanmar 60 Hp.q
• Gearbox & shaft drive.
• Gori prop (Full Service 2019).
RIG & SAIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• Sloop rig double spreader masthead rig.
• Sparcraft Ocean mast.
• Profurl headsail drum .
• In mast furling main.
• 2 x Harken 48 2 speed Self tailing
• 2 x Harken 44 2 speed Self tailing.
• Profurl headsail drum .
• Gas strut boom vang.
SAILS : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• .In Mast furling mainsail Dimension Polyant 410AP Dacron. New Sanders Sails 2017.
• Integral Clewblock.
• Sunbrella UV protected clew area .
• Dyneema Leech line.
• Roller furling Genoa Dimension Polyant 410AP Dacron. New Sanders Sails 2017.
• Sunbrella UV Strip.
• Luff padding.
• Foot markers.
• Trim Line.
• Leech Line.
• Tell Tales.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• 4 x 12 volt batteries in 2 banks.
• Bowthruster controls at helm.
• 220 volt battery charger.
• 220 volt shore power.
• 220 volt Hot water heater.
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• Raymarine RL70 plotter at chart table.
• Icom M505 DSC VHF.
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth Speed & Log.
• Raymarine ST60 Wind
• Plastimo Steering compass.
• Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
• Kmec AIS B transmitter.
DECK EQUIPMENT : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• Bow roller with CQR anchor, 50M chain
• Lofrans Electric windlass with wired remote control
• Folding aluminium Passerelle with fixed swivel mounting point
• Stainless steel pushpit & pulpit with swim boarding ladder & shower on sugar scoop
• Full Bimini Outboard bracket on pushpit
• Honda 4 stroke outboard on bracket on pushpit
• Cockpit table
SAFETY EQUIPMENT : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• 10 Man liferaft serviced & certified 2019.
• Manual & Auto bilgepumps
• Lifejackets serviced & certified 2019
• Seago rescue system
• 2 x horseshoe
• Seago Rescue System
• Various backup systems torches Nav aids etc.
ACCOMMODATION / LAYOUT : Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43ds.
• Large cockpit with cushions with double Sunpad forward, cockpit table forward of binnacle & instruments & bow thruster control. Rope & fender lockers to Starbord & Port, Gas locker to starboard and shore power connections to Port. Transom opens for passerelle & access to sugar scoop bathing/boarding. Double hinged doors to :
• Companionway steps with large galley to Starboard with 2 x fridge & 1 x freezer gimbaled oven & double hob ample work surface & storage with fitted under sole food & bottle storage bins. To Port of the steps is the main heads & forward of this the chart table & Nav area with facing raised seats. Opposite to Starboard is the saloon table again a raised area with comfortable seating for 6 and of course Deck saloon views. The saloon table also drops down to give another double berth if needed.
• Forward of the saloon to port is the 2nd heads & to Starboard the twin bunk cabin much loved by kids & quite big kids alike. For what it is – a sensible size unless you happen to be 6’3″. Forward again is a decent double forepeak. All cabins have reasonable locker space.
• Returning aft to the companionway steps there are good sized doubles to Port & Starboard. These ingeniously can be changed to a huge double owners suite if preferred.
• There is good standing room throughout wood is mostly of good quality and build for a production boat.
Well, what are you waiting for ?
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43 Deck saloon with income €65000 for sale in 2020
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay