Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 35 2004 for sale
Jeanneau SO 35 2004. £ 42,000
- MCA & Spanish Coding.
- Meets RYA school requirements.
- Established Charter income.
- 3 double cabins.
- New Engine & Gearbox 2020.
- New Elctric Windlass & 50M chain 2019
Jeanneau SO 35 2004
The most popular 3 double cabin version with shoal keel. “Alpha 1” is now offered for sale by the original owner. This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 35 from 2004 has been kept in good order & considering her use is in way above average cosmetic condition with a comprehensive detailed maintenance record to match.
Recent upgrades include New Volvo D130 engine & gerabox 2020, New electric windlass & ground tackle 2018, new Teak in cockpit 2017 & New sprayhood 2017.
Originally specd as an RYA school boat she has all the equipment needed to meet RYA requirements (Inspected 2019) and currently holds both DOT MCA coding & Spanish charter license. More than that she also makes a seaworthy & comfortable family cruiser, the owner has been careful to keep the accommodation in good order – she is in pleasing condition above & below decks and with only light school use will make a fine boat for her next owners whether this be as an private yacht or as a commercial vessel that more than pays her way. To find out more about the Jeanneau SO 35 2004 and other boats for sale or charter please use the button below to be taken to the contact page. Questions? Find out more
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 2004.
|LOA||10.75m / 35ft|
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU SO 35 2004 MCA Coded
Volvo D130 diesel engine located under companionway steps. (New 2020)
Gearbox & coupling (New 2020)
Shaft drive via P-bracket to fixed propeller.
Single lever controls and engine instrumentation at helm.
- RIG & SAIL HANDLING – Jeanneau SO35 2004.MCA Coded.
- Masthead rigged sloop, Selden double spreader mast & Boom.
- Battened main (2009) single line reefing 2 reefs Furling headsail.(2009)
- Spinnaker & Pole.
- 2 x ST Halyard winches.
- 2 x ST Genoa winches.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – JEANNEAU SO 35 2004 MCA Coded. • 3 x 12 volt batteries in two banks • 220 volt battery charger. • 220 volt shore power with ring main.
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU SO 35 MCA Coded.
• Plastimo steering compasses. • Depth speed Log at binnacle. • Raymarine Gps at Chart table • DSC VHF radio with hawk/antenna at masthead • Navtex • Autohelm
DECK EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU SO35 2004 MCA Coded.
• Anchor & Electric windlass (New 2018) with 50M chain and warp • Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with gates in lifelines • Stainless steel transom boarding ladder • danbouy / horseshoe. • Sprayhood (New 2017) • Full Bimini • Outboard bracket on pushpit • 6 x fenders • 4 x warps
INTERIOR/DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT – JEANNEAU SO35 2004 MCA Coded.
• 3 generous double cabin. • Heads with shower & Holding tank. • Galley with deep fridge oven hob & microwave. • 220V sockets. • All requirements for coding & RYA – huge inventory & spares. • Blue good condition upholstery. •
Pleasant ambiance !
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. These details are therefore issued as guidance & not intended to form any part of a contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay