An exceptional Rival 36D Mk II 1991 for sale £59,950
Rival 36D Mk II 1991 Now sold Sorry.
Exceptional condition & Specification.
- Comprehensive refit 2016 ~ see photo gallery.
- Cutter rigged.
- True bluewater cruising cabability for a very low outlay.
- Classic Rival Bowman lines.
- Feathering vari pitch Prop.
- New engine & Eberspacher.
- 2018 B class AIS & VHF integrated Gps
Rival 36 D Mk II For sale.
In fine condition & as close to the condition of a brand new boat as is possible but only without a £ 250,000 price tag. Following a £ 75,000 refit in 2016 she is in turnkey condition ready to go sailing anywhere in the world. Paperwork is as you would hope with VAT paid and paper trail that matches the meticulous refit. New for 2018 she has B class AIS fitted & Icom VHF with integrated Gps.
Originally built in 1991 by Southern Boatbuilding to Lloyds 100 A +1 the refit has been carried out to reflect the experience of the owner with modernised equipment where useful but without unnecessary complication. This is very much true to her original remit as an offshore cruiser with interior accommodation designed for use at sea, for long periods if required yet still with a comfortably furnished saloon for relaxation when in harbour.
To find out more about this beautiful Rival 36 and other boats for sale or charter please use the button below to be taken to the contact page.
Questions? Find out more
Rival 36D Mk II For sale.
|Fin:||Encapsulated lead Keel with skeg hung rudder.|
|Yanmar 3ym:||30 Hp <60Hrs|
|Prop :||3 blade “J”feathering|
|Cruising Speed:||6 Kn|
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS – Rival 36 MkII
Yanmar 3ym30, warranty till 2018. 30Hp diesel engine located under companionway steps. Shaft drive via P-bracket to three blade J vari pitch prop.
RIG, SAILS & HANDLING – Rival 36 MkII.
Silver Anodised single spreader cutter rigged.
Standing rigging new 2016. Most running rigging replaced 2016/2017.
Forestay – Hood seafurl.
Cutterstay baymar COT 2017.
2 x Lewmar ST winches.
Genoa & Spinnaker halyard winches at mast.
Lines led aft with triple clutch in cockpit.
Spinnaker pole telescopic with permanent stowage at mast.
Main excellent condition service 2016.
Genoa excellent condition new UV 2016.
Hank on genoa. Excellent condition.
Staysail excellent condition new UV & furler conversion 2017.
Spinnaker excellent condition.
Cruising chute excellent condition with new snuffer 2017.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS – Rival 36 MkII
- Battery State Meter selectable.
- Engine Hour Meter in engine panel
- Three heavy duty 12v batteries are provided, separately isolated, so that one can be reserved for engine starting. Blue Sea System master battery switch with isolation for engine start battery.
- 1 x 12v interior socket 2 x exterior 12v sockets.
- 240v ring main Blue Sea System 2015 with transfer panel.
- Blue Sea Systems main panel 2015.
- Anchor Marine tinned cable.
- All battery cables new 2015.
- Refrigeration: Waeco fitted in standard cool box 2015.
- Pinoneer stereo system, including two internal and two external speakers.
- 240v 2kw immersion heater (shore power needed) new 2015.
- Waeco Charger- 15 amp (shore power needed) 2015.
- Shore power cable.
NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT – Rival 36 Mk II
- 2018 new B class AIS transeiver
- 2018 ICOM VHF with integrated gps
- Plastimo bulkhead compass
- ST60+ Nav pac: speed, depth and wind indicators in cockpit 2015
- Raymarine A 75 Plotter with AIS and chart cartridge fitted 2017 and interfaced to all equipment.
- Raymarine autohelm with ST6001 control head connected to Type 300 computer. The linear 2 drive is mounted below the deck and connected to a custom rudder quadrant.
- All instrumentation interfaced via seatalk and wifi to ipad.
- VHF: Icom M424 with Hawk aerial at masthead and remote handset in cockpit 2015
- ICOM AIS connected to radio and plotter.
- GPS antenna connected to VHF and Plotter independently.
- Clock and barometer adjacent to the navigation station.
- Aries removable windvane steering in excellent order, transom bracket fully overhauled 2017.
- 406 Epirb new with battery until 2021.
DECK & SAFETY EQUIPMENT – Rival 36 MkII
- 20 KG Rocna on new nylon roller with 60 meters Aqua 4 (40 grade) 10 mm chain (2017).A 35 lbs CQR with chain and rope is storred in the port locker. A bruce 10 KG with chain and rope is storred in the lazarette.
- 6 Fenders 2016
- 3 Winch handles
- Mooring warps.
- Fire Extinguishers x 3 dry powder 2016, gaseaous portable for engine 2016 and fire blanket
- Zodiac ISO 9650 four man life raft stowed on deck in cradle in service until 07/2019.
- Six 150N life-jackets are provided, of the type that also act as a safety harness.
- A full set of distress flares in a waterproof container.
- A hand operated fog signal
- Whale automatic bilge pump
- Gas alarm in galley.
- Boat Hook.
Additional Equipment Rival 36 MkII
- Zodiac inflatable around 2.4 meters dinghy with inflatable floor – Very good condition.
- Mariner 2.2 hp on the pushpit.
- Taupe cockpit cushions
- Matching sprayhood (Opens forward) sail covers etc
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. These details are therefore issued as guidance & not intended to form any part of a contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Based in North East Mallorca’s Puerto D’Alcudia the business was established in 2007 as an RYA Sea school.
Mallorca Yacht Charter was taken over by Yachtmaster Chris Underwood in 2015 and offers the best selection of sail & motor yachts for bareboat & skippered charter in Mallorca & Menorca.
With 3 dedicated engineers & 2 Yachtmaster (Power & sail) instructors on hand, Mallorca Yacht Charter delivers the same professional, straightforward & thorough approach that underlie our love of sailing & boats in general.
Mallorca Yacht Charter were so helpful and patient in getting us ready for our first charter. The boat was immaculate and the team provided us everything we needed to make the most of our holiday- thank you!Jon McKay